Head of People
Bold is a young electric vehicle technology company. We leverage our experience in motorsports to develop high-performance battery technology that is light weight, modular and scalable. We want to make Formula 1 battery technology available at scale.
Bold is currently going through an unprecedented growth stage and is looking to fill several key positions within the company to execute the business plan.
About the role: reporting to the CEO, the Head of People will play a pivotal role in defining and executing a People and Talent acquisition strategy that meets the requirements of the company business plan, and that is fully aligned with growth ambitions. Your mission will be to retain, find and attract the best minds in the EV space.
- Design a people strategy and vision that supports a high-performance culture for now, whilst ensuring they are set up for scale in the years ahead.
- Lead initiatives to define our team’s key objectives and create frameworks for team members to set goals that align with those objectives and identify measurable results.
- Create programs to grow and develop our team in ways that are inclusive, engaging, empowering, and creative.
- Champion the use of people-centric data to optimise and drive our People strategy.
- Design and execute a talent acquisition strategy and process that is scalable and effective
- Degree qualified
- Experience in a start-up/scale-up environment is a must
- Experience in setting up and deploying People strategies in start ups that are aligned with growth objectives
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components, including effective sourcing, behavioural & motivation-based interviewing, employment laws, salary trends, and relationship management
- Proficient command of English
- Excited at the opportunity to join a high-growth start-up, comfortable operating in an ever-changing environment and able to adapt and thrive in such a business
- Automotive or Aerospace industry experience, ideally in the EV space
- Previously built and managed a team of HR/Talent/People professionals from the ground up
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary
- Be part of a start-up that thrives on high-performance EV powertrains.
- Based near Barcelona, one of the best cities to live in as it offers plenty of opportunities to have a good time outside work.