Bold Valuable Tech are looking for an office manager to be in charge of running the day-to-day of the office, assist in internal processes and support managers with administrative duties. We are looking for a native or advanced English speaker with professional experience in English speaking countries. Bold is a growing company with expansion plans in the next months to move to a new facility (in Q4 2021) around the Barcelona– Circuit de Catalunya area. Our vision is to radically unleash electrification with highly optimized energy storage systems and light weight structures.
- Manage the day to day running of the office.
- Coordinate IT equipment for the design office and assist with any administrative tasks.
- Ensure IT issues are resolved promptly should they arise.
- Liaise with HR department and support with any duties that are required.
- Work with the commercial department to assist with administrative and database work.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Above all, to be a person who can get things done quickly and efficiently.
- Native or advanced English speaker with professional experience in English speaking countries.
- Strong organizational and planning skills to coordinate the different aspects of the role.
- Excellent communication skills with the different employees of the team, from engineering to management.
- Attention to detail and able to attend customers and visitors for onsite visits.
- Strong experience with MS Office package.
- Motorsport environment experience
- Job experience in a previous start-up.
- Permanent Contract
- Be part of a start-up that is thriving in high-performance batteries and structures.
- Barcelona is one of the best cities to live and have a good time outside work. Unmatched weather and quality of life.