Bold is a young electric vehicle technology company. We leverage our experience in motorsports to develop high-performance battery technology that is light weight, modular and scalable. We want to make Formula 1 battery technology available at scale.
After achieving a +200% organic revenue growth (no marketing, no external investment/grants) over the last 2 years, Bold is currently preparing for an unprecedented growth stage and is looking to fill several key positions within the company to execute the business plan.
About the role: reporting to the COO, the Project Buyer will work collaboratively with the Project Team to achieve Project targets in terms of quality, cost and timing. The role will manage end-to-end purchasing activities, from supplier sourcing to reception and quality inspection.
- Partner with the project team to ensure seamless project progress
- Understand engineering and quality requirements and turn them into RFQ’s
- Lead supplier sourcing process for all project components
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve business objectives
- Design, develop and conduct supplier audits
- Own issue resolution for all externally sourced components
- Identify areas of improvement and implement new procedures with the goal of enhancing QCT KPI’s
- Degree qualified
- Previous experience in a Purchasing function
- Well-versed with APQP framework
- Proficient command of English.
- Dynamic and hands-on, excited about having an impact on creating the Project Purchasing function from scratch
- Self-directed and detail oriented, with strong communication, problem solving, and creative thinking skills – contributing to the detail as well as providing direction to the business
- Excited at the opportunity to join a high-growth start-up, comfortable operating in an ever-changing environment and able to adapt and thrive in such a business
- Experience in implementing and developing new procedures in a Purchasing function
- Has experience and connections with a comprehensive EV supplier network
- Automotive/EV industry experience, ideally at a high growth start-up / scale-up
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary and bonus
- Be part of a start-up that thrives on high-performance EV powertrains.
- Based near Barcelona, one of the best cities to live in as it offers plenty of opportunities to have a good time outside work.