Talent Acquisition Specialist
Bold is a young electric vehicle technology company. We leverage our experience in motorsports to develop high-performance battery technology that is light weight, modular and scalable. We want to make Formula 1 battery technology available at scale.
Bold is currently going through an unprecedented growth stage and is looking to fill several key positions within the company to execute the business plan.
About the role: reporting to the Head of People, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a pivotal role in defining and executing a talent acquisition strategy that meets the requirements of the company business plan, and that is fully aligned with growth ambitions. You will be finding and attracting the best minds in the EV space.
- Design and execute a talent acquisition strategy and process that is scalable and effective
- Partner with hiring managers, understand their needs and deliver upon them
- Source, screen, and conduct competency-based interviews with candidates
- Build analysis and reports from candidates interviewed for hiring managers
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
- Use data to create, measure and scale smart recruiting strategies and benchmark salaries
- Degree qualified
- Experience in a start-up/scale-up environment is a must
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components, including effective sourcing, behavioural & motivation-based interviewing, employment laws, salary trends, and relationship management
- Experience recruiting technical roles in Automotive or Aerospace industries
- Proficient command of English
- Excited at the opportunity to join a high-growth start-up, comfortable operating in an ever-changing environment and able to adapt and thrive in such a business
- EV industry experience
- Previously built and managed a team of HR/Talent/People professionals from the ground up
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary and bonus
- Be part of a start-up that thrives on high-performance EV powertrains.
- Based near Barcelona, one of the best cities to live in as it offers plenty of opportunities to have a good time outside work.